Hi my fellow modding forum friends,

My name is Kier and I want to share with you a nice build with the beautiful test benches from Microcool. I hope you don't mind but I will write this in English...
Because my Italian writing sucks, sorry for this

First I want to thank a number of people who make it possible for making this build.

Big thanks goes out to Bernice from Gigabyte

Also respect and big thanks to Vincent and Lily from Bitspower

Freddy Thanks for the sponsorship... Highflow: my favorite pc cooling and mod shop

And for this build, I have access to a number of testbenches from Microcool. Federico from the Italian brand MicroCool has made this possible, so thanks for this Federico.

MicroCool has about 3 beautiful benches marketed with names Banchetto K, Banchetto 101 and 103. Which are great Italian designs as shown below in the pictures.

The Banchetto K

Also for the Test benches I have made some unboxing vids.

For this build I'm also going to use a Banchetto 101

Pictures from the Banchetto 103

The unboxing vid:

After some brainstorming to see how I can merge these two benches. I have the idea is too make different layers of acrylic to stack it all up.

Here I have cut some acrylic same size with the shapes of the original K and 101.

Because Gigabyte provided me a very nice Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 (more info on this later) the color will be black and green in this build.

In order to enter the height, and the layers acrylic to be applied, I have used the parts of the 101.

Because I want a good view at the hardware and apply nice ideas with rigid tubing I have placed the mobo tray in an angle.

That's it for this update, but more very soon