Asus Xonar ESSENCE ST/STX Parte prima:

Pagina 2 di 28
prima
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... ultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 11 a 20 su 274

Predefinito

Bibo01 e Microfast,

Grazie per l'accoglienza e l'aiuto di spiegare le cose. Google non può tradurre "pastrugnati", ma non suona bene. non una parola per chiamare il tuo amico?!

Io pulire il Unidriver e provare a installare quello reale asus. I metterà alla prova per vedere se l'impostazione a 32 bit nelle preferenze di foobar riprodotto correttamente. Spero che non si rompe ks per l'utilizzo con xxhighend, che suona molto bene.

grazie per tutto l'aiuto. Io lo proverò quando torno a casa stasera notte o domani .....

Cordiali saluti,

Mark

Bibo01 and microfast,

Thanks for the welcome, and the help with explaining things. Google cannot translate "pastrugnati", but it does not sound good. not a word to call your friend?!

I will wipe the unidriver and try installing the real asus one. I will test it to see if setting 32 bit in foobar preferences plays correctly. i hope it does not break ks for use with xxhighend, which sounds very good.

thank you for all the help. i will try it when i get home tonight or tomorrow night.....

best regards,

Mark

gibibyte L'avatar di microfast

Predefinito

Originariamente inviato da fzman1956
    Bibo01 e Microfast,

Grazie per l'accoglienza e l'aiuto di spiegare le cose. Google non può tradurre "pastrugnati", ma non suona bene. non una parola per chiamare il tuo amico?!

Io pulire il Unidriver e provare a installare quello reale asus. I metterà alla prova per vedere se l'impostazione a 32 bit nelle preferenze di foobar riprodotto correttamente. Spero che non si rompe ks per l'utilizzo con xxhighend, che suona molto bene.

grazie per tutto l'aiuto. Io lo proverò quando torno a casa stasera notte o domani .....

Cordiali saluti,

Mark

Bibo01 and microfast,

Thanks for the welcome, and the help with explaining things. Google cannot translate "pastrugnati", but it does not sound good. not a word to call your friend?!

I will wipe the unidriver and try installing the real asus one. I will test it to see if setting 32 bit in foobar preferences plays correctly. i hope it does not break ks for use with xxhighend, which sounds very good.

thank you for all the help. i will try it when i get home tonight or tomorrow night.....

best regards,

Mark
    Hi Mark, welcome from me too ...

I said "pastrugnati", an Italian dialectal word for to say alterated drivers, this way it's usually better to use the official release of them, like I have advised you previously.

Regard the foobar's setting, please note that you must set 32 bit in the Asus Asio panel setting, so you must add ( in the foobar's sub-folder named "component" )the Asio plugin in for then be able to find and choice the "Asio Asus Essence" like the output peripheral.

Editing this peripheral you will be able to set a time for all the Asus Asio panel at 32 bit, that will become so available for others applications ( like Cplay ) .

Best regards
    Marco
    Ogni resistenza è inutile ...

http://www.digifastmultimedia.it

Predefinito

Grazie sia per l'accoglienza e per i consigli, io non avevo usato Foobar prima, così ho pensato che fosse in grado di utilizzare ASIO solo con l'installazione di foobar. Ho scaricato una copia sul mio computer qui al lavoro, e poi ha aggiunto l'ASIO plugin. essa dà nuove opzioni non ho avuto prima. Proverò a casa e vedere se riesco a impostare il driver ASIO e può essere utilizzato in cplay.

Ancora più importante, penso che sia molto bello essere in grado di parlare agli audiofili e amanti della musica in altre parti del mondo, anche se non parlano la stessa lingua. Cercherò il plug-in e yo far conoscere più tardi. sembra sicuro di installarlo senza disturbare gli altri giocatori o ks per xxhighend.

forse il driver è stato lavorativi dopo tutto e ha solo bisogno di avere il suo set up ASIO

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks for both the welcome and for the advice- I had not been using Foobar before, so I just assumed it was able to use ASIO just by installing foobar. I downloaded a copy on my computer here at work, and then added the asio plugin. it does give new options i did not have before. I will try this at home and see if i can set up the asio driver and it can be used in cplay.

More importantly, I think it is quite wonderful to be able to talk to audiophiles and music lovers in other parts of the world, even if they don't speak the same language. I will try the plug-in and let yo know later. it seems safe to install it without it bothering other players or ks for xxhighend.

maybe the driver has been working after all and just needs to have its asio set up

Cheers,

Mark

tebibyte
    configurazione

Predefinito

Hi Mark
    you are wellcome!
    With newer official driver Asus 1793, after install it you'll can find a bubble-blue icon in the task bar.
    If you do a right click here you'll can select your right bitrate of ASIO. In my system ( XP Professional SP2-cMP2) I can select it with no problems at all , without using foobar or other "tricks". No grey window too. Obviously, if you'll find the gray window you'll follow the "Foobar way" to set properly your ASIO.
    Unixonar driver ( last release) could works well, but I cannot find any advantage so I think the official one is better for us.
    Are you the same fzman of head-fi forum?
    Ciao
    Daniele

PS: remember to remove completely old ASIO driver! If you want you'll can use Driver Sweeper to made this safer and faster

Predefinito

Yes, I am the fzman from Head-fi web site.

Thanks again to everyone who helped with this. I added the asio plug in to foobar and was able to configure asio for cmp/cplay. it took a while because foobar kept wanting to use asio4all. it is now using the asus asio driver from the unidriver. i will probably leave that driver installed, as it is working now.

should i delete asi4all, just to be sure, or leave it alone?

Sì, io sono il fzman dal sito web di Head-fi.

Grazie ancora a tutti coloro che hanno aiutato in questo. Ho aggiunto la spina ASIO per foobar
    ed è stato in grado di configurare ASIO per CMP / cplay. ci sono voluti un po 'perché foobar mantenuto
    volendo usare asio4all. E 'ora utilizza il driver ASIO asus dal Unidriver.
    Io probabilmente lasciare che il driver installato, come è ora di lavoro.

devo cancellare asi4all, giusto per essere sicuri, o lasciare in pace?

Ho fatto molte delle ottimizzazioni quando ho costruito questo computer per giocare
    musica, e utilizzare i file flac. Non ho mai fatto la minlogin, ma molti dei
    impostazioni del bios per CICS, ma mai balenato il bios sulla scheda madre gigabit G31.
    Ho anche un 12v choke-filtrata e 5v alimentazione esterna lineare per eseguire la stx
    carta, e alcune circonvallazioni condensatore sul connettore P4. Sto usando cplay B39, e
    appena reinstallato il creatore cue così la mia intera libreria flac è ora in cmp.

Ora devo fare ascolto attento per vedere se mi piace meglio di xxhighend,
    e ciò che gli altri possono fare i ritocchi al computer.

Grazie ancora per tutto il vostro aiuto - non avrei potuto farlo senza di voi.

Cordiali saluti,

Mark

I did many of the optimizations when i originally built this computer to play music, and use flac files. i have never done the minlogin, but did many of the bios settings per cics but never flashed the bios on the gigabit g31 motherboard. i also have a choke-filtered 12v and 5v external linear power supply to run the stx card, and some capacitor bypasses on the p4 connector. i am using cplay b39, and just reinstalled the cue creator so my entire flac library is now in cmp.

now i have to do careful listening to see whether I like it better than xxhighend, and what other tweaks i can do to the computer.

thanks again for all of your help - i could not have done it without you.

Best regards,

Mark

tebibyte
    configurazione

Predefinito

hi guy
    you can leave ASIO4ALL installed, I'vnt got any conflict, but why?
    It seems to me a nonsense.
    Please, try the minlogon and follow the BIOS setting instructions, believe me!
    These are the most important steps of cics' project.
    It to be worth efforts.

Ciao
    puoi lasciare ASIO4ALLinstallato, io non ho mai avuto conflitti, ma perchè?
    Mi sembra un controsenso.
    Prova, invece, il minlogon e il setting del BIOS, credimi.
    Sono le parti più importanti del progetto di cics.
    Vale la fatica.

Predefinito

Originariamente inviato da audiodan
    Hi Mark
    you are wellcome!
    With newer official driver Asus 1793, after install it you'll can find a bubble-blue icon in the task bar.
    If you do a right click here you'll can select your right bitrate of ASIO. In my system ( XP Professional SP2-cMP2) I can select it with no problems at all , without using foobar or other "tricks". No grey window too. Obviously, if you'll find the gray window you'll follow the "Foobar way" to set properly your ASIO.
    Unixonar driver ( last release) could works well, but I cannot find any advantage so I think the official one is better for us.
    Are you the same fzman of head-fi forum?
    Ciao
    Daniele

PS: remember to remove completely old ASIO driver! If you want you'll can use Driver Sweeper to made this safer and faster
    Provati i 1793, almeno in windows xp, nessuna differenza rispetto ai 1792, stesso funzionamento ok, stessa necessita' di utilizzare Foobar per il settaggio dell'ASIO a 32 bit, oppure come detto da audiodan, tramite l'icona aggiunta nella tray di Asus center, del lancio dell'Asus ASIO panel.

Quindi ora abbiamo la conferma che il problema di non gestire bene alcuni ASIO panel e' di CMPlay.

Saluti
    Marco

exbibyte L'avatar di wasky
    configurazione

Predefinito

Originariamente inviato da fzman1956
    Bibo01 and microfast,

best regards,

Mark

Welcome Mark :furbo

In a Audio Computer Transport, Parameters like RAM settings, RAM quality and motherboard traffic all make a perceptible difference. The purity with which data is streamed to the DAC is critical. Cics

Predefinito

when I did the audiodan method and right-clicked on the xonar panel's icon, it was using asio4all for the asio settings. I had to use foobar to stop that association. then it worked fine. when i use task manager I do not see asio4all running as a process when using cplay so I am sure it is working correctly.

the sound is good. it has more soundstage depth than xxhighend, but the sound is less direct and solid. I will do much more listening and see what happens.

I had already done all of the bios optimizations but have been afraid to do minlogin. Will minlogin prevent other programs from running?

Best,

Mark

Predefinito

Absolutely, you must uninstall ASIO4ALL because it's a Asio software emulator and the Asus Essence has its native and real Asio drivers.

Cheers

Marco

Pagina 2 di 28
prima
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... ultimo

Informazioni Thread