Nuova versione per Evga Precison
EVGA Precision v1.8.0 (2009-08-18)
- All vendor specific hardware access code has been moved from the executable file to separate hardware abstraction layer library (RTHAL.dll) to simplify the process of supporting new hardware products in the future
- Fixed GDI resource leak during monitoring window detachment / attachment.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.4.0. New version adds pre-created On-Screen Display rendering profile for "The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena" and introduces floating injection address hooking technology aimed to reduce the risk of On-Screen Display detection by third party applications (e.g. anti-cheat systems).
- New skin format v1.2 gives new possibilities to skin developers and reduces skin file size and runtime skin engine memory footprint.
- Reduced CPU usage for simultaneous GPU and PCB temperature readings, both sensors are being read in single pass now.
- Added workaround for SLI mode switching related issues on ForceWare 190.xx series drivers. Now Precision is waiting for the end of SLI mode switching process before retrieving any data via NVIDIA driver API.
- Includes new "Sleek Skins" by Jonttu.
download diretto EVGA Precision v.1.8.0.