Ecco come trasformare una His X1800GTO in X1800XL
http://www.hkepc.com/bbs/viewthread....extra=page%3D1

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receives HIS Hong Kong business agent BIF the astonishing news to disclose, its staff when prepares Radeon X1800GTO produces goods the sample survey, attempts X1800XL BIOS admits Radeon X1800GTO, unexpectedly discovered simply again has been opened 16 assembly lines, moreover and latter they sample again test more Radeon X1800GTO to put out test, unexpectedly discovered major part producing goods all can alter to X1800XL.

According to BIF disclosed HIS first batch X1800GTO which receives from ATi produces goods the edition, its R520LE core certainly not by hardware screen my assembly line, therefore equally may penetrate with the project sample promotes the assembly line from is opened to XL BIOS by screen my, moreover this �寡疏 quantity approximately reaches 3-5K, therefore if with the family is purchase first batch HIS Radeon the X1800GTO edition, its success ratio reaches as high as above 9 tenths, but uses the family to have to retain original GTO BIOS, because the partial approximately 1 tenth sample after opens by the screen my assembly line, possibly can appear exaggerates the result not to be normal, but the BIF staff sampled five pieces to make the test, After Burn-In Test then the total is successful, makes one anticipate.

Indicated home station from Reporter Zeng Tienyu to the HIS inquiry reply that, they also learned about HIS first batch X1800GTO produces goods the edition, has the opportunity again to open an assembly line matter, but they certainly did not suggest makes the revision with the family, but will possess because of the product which will revise damages very possibly obtains guarantees solidly.

But borrows home station reporter HIS Radeon X1800GTO which to the Hong Kong proxy IceQ3 producing goods confirmed successfully the assembly line again is opened by screen my, but we to have select and purchase other sign Radeon X1800GTO to borrow with the family produce goods the sample, then is unable again to open, but ATi �急 makes the reply to this matter. After the related revision tests the result, BIOS and the tool, each may under to this article terminal downloading test report.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------