Sono disponibili al download gli ultimi drivers ATI UFFICIALI.
Qui le solite balle (ma anche no ) sui miglioramenti
As with most CATALYST releases, the performance has increased in numerous situations. Here are some examples observed in CATALYST version 3.5.
Improvements in the ATI OpenGL drivers have experienced performance gains such as:
• GL Excess performance improves 12-14% on the RADEON 9700 PRO and 9800 PRO. Modest benefits are noticed on our other graphic products as well
• Unigraphics performance (ViewPerf Ugs-03) improves 27% on the RADEON 9800 PRO, 52% on the RADEON 9700 PRO, and 79% on the RADEON 9500 PRO
• Data Explorer performance (ViewPerf DV-08) improves 9% on RADEON 9800 PRO, and the RADEON9700 PRO. The RADEON 9500 PRO improves by 14.5%
Some compatibility/stability fixes include:
• Playing the game Nascar Racing 2003 in OpenGL mode no longer results in the display going black.
• Playing the game Serious Sam 2 with the display resolution set to 1024x768 32bpp no longer results in the wrong OpenGL renderer being listed when setting the graphics to OpenGL.
• Enabling Pixel Shaders in the game Asheron's Call 2 no longer results in display corruption appearing as the game is played.
• Playing the game Project IGI2: Covert Strike with a RADEON 9700 series card installed in the system results in the ground terrain disappearing and re-appearing as the character is moved.
•Running the ATI Tranquility screen saver found at DriverHeaven, on an ATI RADEON 9000 series card, no longer results in the system not responding under Windows XP.
Chi li prova per primo ????