Hello,

sorry - my italian speaking is too bad ... therefore I am writing in English (hope you don´t mind :-))

The reason why I am posting here is because Gennaro informed me today that there again offers from italian dealers which are not our partners.

Please be informed about our official partners for CellShock memories in Italy : Syspack and Tecnocomputer (e TDShop ndr).
If there are new official partners in Italy for CellShock memories then we will make an announcement.

Please be advised that we are not going to support any RMA for modules that are bought in Italy at dealers which are not our official partners !!!!!
In case of RMA we will only accept if shipped with copy of purchase invoice.

Sorry to be rude here - it is the only chance to avoid stress with legal and regulatory systems. Thanks for understanding!

Last but not least :
we actually see big improvements in DDR3 chip technology. Our new 1600 & 1800 already represents new speed & latency.
it´s very likely that CellShock introduces more DDR3 products in near future. May you have seen already some reviews for our 1800 which show amazing results ... but -the real "monsters" are still in our hands.... hehehe !

Any question ? Send an email to cellshock@msc-ge.com or ask Gennaro.

Ciao !