gioco a.c. unity

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
    bit

Predefinito gioco a.c. unity

ciao a tutti qualcuno di voi sa perchè quando cerco di fare gli aggiornamenti necessari per poter giocare online mi compare questa schermata?Grazie
    Icone allegate Icone allegate Clicca sull'immagine per ingrandirla

Nome:   Immagine.jpg
Visite: 110
Dimensione:   67.5 KB
ID: 15970  

Moderatore L'avatar di Caos85
    configurazione

Predefinito

Ciao,

se la connessione internet è attiva e non hai il disco pieno come indicato nel messaggio... potrei pensare ad un blocco del firewall.

puoi provare a disattivarlo?

prova anche questa soluzione:

Spent a few days searching for and figuring out how to start downloading the game. So if you have the same problem, here's what I did:

1) Install Uplay in a short/simple path: What this means is avoid putting it in program files. A folder such as C:/uplay is the best. [A similar issued happened to Splinter Cell The Blacklist as there's a special character in the folder name so it seems uPlay is not flexible in systems with language set other than English.]

2) Enable port forwarding if you use router to connect to the Internet: The ports are 80, 443, 13000, 14000 and 14008. [The strange part is I can log in without any port forwarded but download didn't start even if I did #1 and #3 so perhaps the download requires special connection to the server.]

3) Run uPlay in administrator mode: Right-click uPlay icon on your desktop or start menu and select 'Run as administrator'.

The above 3 solutions are to make sure uPlay has the access right to do its job, which it failed to inform you it didn't.

Hope the above help fellow hackers.

PS: In order to get to the download step, you must have logged in so the failure has nothing to do with uPlay server, but your computer. I had to do all 3 to make uPlay work.

fonte reddit.com

Informazioni Thread