AAVIK C-300 Pre e nuovi DSD DAC

Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 17
    Moderatore L'avatar di bibo01
    configurazione

Predefinito AAVIK C-300 Pre e nuovi DSD DAC

Questo Pre della danese AAVIK Acoustics dal costo spropositato ha catturato la mia attenzione perché ha una sezione DSD DAC interessante:

The Aavik C-300 DSD DAC section features a very simplistic gain structure with only one gain stage and a purely passive LC type analog filter, made from shielded coils and the highest quality capacitors available. The passive 6th order filter is placed at 60 kHz where it effectively removes all switching artefacts without adding excess noise in the audio-band. A pure and unique method of making the D to A conversion without passing the signal through any type of DAC chipset and software based noise shaping.

Sono al corrente che il progettista ha lavorato su un prodotto similare solo DAC.

Immagini allegate Immagini allegate
    Ultima modifica di bibo01 : 14-03-2016 a 02:38

byte
    configurazione

Predefinito

Ha un ingresso USB PCM e uno USB DSD, in pratica ha due circuiterie separate...?

Inviato dal mio D5803 utilizzando Tapatalk

configurazione

Predefinito

Così sembra...

tebibyte
    configurazione

Predefinito

Dimensioni da alimentatore switching interno: Anatema!

configurazione

Predefinito

Il Phison PD2 è un altro Pre-amp/DAC danese con chip 4790 (dovrebbe interessare ad ipoci) e ovviamente DSD, con alcuni interessanti accorgimenti ma un prezzo di oltre 6000€:

Ultima modifica di bibo01 : 13-03-2016 a 08:19

configurazione

Predefinito

Un altro DSD DAC è il T&A DAC 8 DSD. Qui per spiegazioni e specifiche.
    Ha una conversione DSD totalmente separata con stadio output a discreti. Prezzo, credo, circa 2800€.

Predefinito

Originariamente inviato da bibo01
    Il Phison PD2 è un altro Pre-amp/DAC danese con chip 4790 (dovrebbe interessare ad ipoci) e ovviamente DSD, con alcuni interessanti accorgimenti ma un prezzo di oltre 6000€:
    C'è anche la versione "semplificata" da poco piu di 1000€

AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support. - Page 90 - diyAudio

io ho preso solo il dac e va molto bene!

configurazione

Predefinito

Originariamente inviato da MANDELLO
    C'è anche la versione "semplificata" da poco piu di 1000€

AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support. - Page 90 - diyAudio

io ho preso solo il dac e va molto bene!
    In che cosa differisce la versione "semplificata" in vendita su DIY?

Predefinito

Sicuramente mancano il case figo, il touch screen, il phono e gli ingressi dac diversi dal solo usb, il telecomando e...per il resto proprio non saprei!

configurazione

Predefinito

Ho ottenuto risposta.
    Le differenze tra il PD2 e la versione DIY sono queste:

Here's the difference with the DAC:

"What is identical:

1) the 3 references around the AK4490 DAC, they are the best we can get and placement is perfect in terms of PCB layout
    2) XMOS USB receiver is also close to perfect and there is no reason to change it. The placement of the XMOS receiver is also identical to the AAVIK Acoustic U-300 DAC which i did design also.
    3) Analog filter which is discrete is the same until i have a filter that outperforms it. (* - keep reading)

The differences:

1) SPDIF Receiver with build in ASRC with two optical and two RCA inputs.
    2) It uses two Crystek CCHD-957 crystals that outperforms Xpresso crystal in terms of jitter level
    3) USB receiver is galvanic isolated using the best isolators available.
    4) DSD and PCM is reclocked after galvanic isolation
    5) 6 extra ultra low noise ultra high PSRR regulators.
    6) PCB layout with 2 GND layers instead of only 1 which is stitched together to bond a stiff GND plane like on the Preamp mainboard.

Regarding the analog filter output board:

I am working on a new analog filter board which is in the design fase. But i need to listen to it to see if it actually is better. The analog filter board present is not marked with any description or name of design . The new filterboard will have the same outer mechanical properties. But I will make sure that anyone who purchases a PD2 before it's ready get's a new board when it is ready for free.

From cost point of view, I have put more than 6 month development time in this DAC main board alone.

No part of the circuits are identical to the DIY stuff I have made, which have financed some of the development in the Phison Series. I may choose to copy some parts of the PCB layout when it is not possible to do better as it is laid out as it should be."

It only takes 30min to install.

And obviously the displays are much different. The power supply is much better. And the cases are not even close to the same league of build quality fit/finish.

Queste sono rispettivamente le DIY DAC e Preamp boards che si possono confrontare con le immagini pubblicate sopra:

Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimo

Informazioni Thread