Usciti i Catalyst 4.1

Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 12
    tebibyte

Predefinito Usciti i Catalyst 4.1

Asus Sabertooth Z77 Intel Core i7 3770K 2x4Gb DDR3 2133 MHz (10-10-10-30)OCZ Revodrive 3 128Gb OCZ Vertex 3 128 Gb 2x150Gb Velociraptor 10.000rpm SATA2 MSI GeForce GTX580 SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1th PCIe Enermax Infiniti 720Watt Pioneer DVR-212 CHIEFTEC LCX01BBSL case Windows 7 64 bit

pebibyte L'avatar di Figus

Predefinito

E sono già in download!!

Predefinito

Ecco la lista delle Fix:

Display corruption is no longer seen when running the applications 3DSMax or Inventor
    Moving a sample in the program SolidWorks 2003 or 2004 from one display to a secondary display no longer results in the sample not being refreshed on the secondary display
    Starting the TV with a 4:3 aspect ratio in Overlay Theater Mode along with video out enabled no longer displays an error if the video window is dragged off screen
    Playing the game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9000 series card installed no longer results in the skaters' shadow not being completely drawn
    Playing the game Line of Sight Vietnam under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9200 series installed no longer results in the game menu appearing black when setting the Anti-Aliasing option to 1 or 2
    Changing the resolution in Halo while playing in the middle of a Campaign no longer results in a reboot of the machine. This issue was known to occur under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9000 series installed
    Running the game Halo PC under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9700 series installed no longer results in display corruption being seen on the barrel of the shot gun
    All cars are now being drawn properly when Anti-Aliasing is enabled and playing the game Race Driver by ToCA
    The game Ford Racing 2 no longer stutters when Anti-Aliasing is enabled
    The Star Wars game; Knights of the Old Republic is no longer failing to respond when moving the mouse to view the shore
    Setting the display resolution to 1024x768 32bpp and playing the game Nascar Racing 2003 demo, no longer results in the game failing to respond when OpenGL is enabled
    Setting the graphics option to 1024x768 in the game Beach Head 2002 no longer results in the game failing to launch and displaying an error message
    The Windows 2000 operating system no longer fails to respond when ending the game World Racing in a windowed mode
    Playing the game Neverwinter Nights under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9600 series card installed no longer results in the game failing to respond
    Playing the game IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles in OpenGL mode no longer results in flashing triangles and textures when playing the Black Death Track

Super Moderatore L'avatar di frakka
    configurazione

Predefinito

Ieri sera ho formattato e installato i 3.10!

Ieri sera!!!

Questa è la storia di 4 persone chiamate Ognuno, Qualcuno, Ciascuno e Nessuno. C'era un lavoro importante da fare e Ognuno era sicuro che Qualcuno lo avrebbe fatto. Ciascuno poteva farlo, ma Nessuno lo fece, Qualcuno si arrabbiò perché era il lavoro di Ognuno. Ognuno pensò che Ciascuno potesse farlo, ma Ognuno capì che Nessuno l'avrebbe fatto. Finì che Ognuno incolpò Qualcuno perché Nessuno fece ciò che Ciascuno avrebbe potuto fare.

bit L'avatar di FlyGilles

Predefinito

Originally posted by frakka
    Ieri sera ho formattato e installato i 3.10!

Ieri sera!!!

dai ti faccio compagnia formattando pure io

format c:\ go

mebibyte L'avatar di james_het

Predefinito

se sono stabili al 100% li scarico, i 3,10 facevano davvero cagare....

mebibyte L'avatar di Eurin

Predefinito

Uhm, li dovrei provare, per vedere se mi risolvo i problemi che ho con la 8500LE ma dovrei Reinstallare tutto il sistema ... bah ... forse lo faccio

mebibyte L'avatar di james_het

Predefinito

nessuno li ha procati?

Predefinito

A me vanno benissimo, li ho provati con il ritorno del re, beyond good & evil e spellforce e sono stabili al 100%

byte

Predefinito

provati pure io con f1 ch sono stabili ho guadagnato circa 5 frame

Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimo

Informazioni Thread