Originariamente inviato da fzman1956
Bibo01 e Microfast,

Grazie per l'accoglienza e l'aiuto di spiegare le cose. Google non può tradurre "pastrugnati", ma non suona bene. non una parola per chiamare il tuo amico?!

Io pulire il Unidriver e provare a installare quello reale asus. I metterà alla prova per vedere se l'impostazione a 32 bit nelle preferenze di foobar riprodotto correttamente. Spero che non si rompe ks per l'utilizzo con xxhighend, che suona molto bene.

grazie per tutto l'aiuto. Io lo proverò quando torno a casa stasera notte o domani .....

Cordiali saluti,

Mark

Bibo01 and microfast,

Thanks for the welcome, and the help with explaining things. Google cannot translate "pastrugnati", but it does not sound good. not a word to call your friend?!

I will wipe the unidriver and try installing the real asus one. I will test it to see if setting 32 bit in foobar preferences plays correctly. i hope it does not break ks for use with xxhighend, which sounds very good.

thank you for all the help. i will try it when i get home tonight or tomorrow night.....

best regards,

Mark
Hi Mark, welcome from me too ...

I said "pastrugnati", an Italian dialectal word for to say alterated drivers, this way it's usually better to use the official release of them, like I have advised you previously.

Regard the foobar's setting, please note that you must set 32 bit in the Asus Asio panel setting, so you must add ( in the foobar's sub-folder named "component" )the Asio plugin in for then be able to find and choice the "Asio Asus Essence" like the output peripheral.

Editing this peripheral you will be able to set a time for all the Asus Asio panel at 32 bit, that will become so available for others applications ( like Cplay ) .

Best regards
Marco